Afternoon TEA: The path that makes sense
In America, natural gas is pound for pound the most affordable, cleanest, most efficient, most effective, most reliable, and safe source of energy, and we have nearly 100 years of it. That’s plenty of time as a bridge fuel, to use entrepreneurial spirit, competition, and technological advancement to find our long-term solutions. Don’t forget, those solutions beyond fossil fuels and petroleum for fuel includes finding an affordable, cleaner, safer, replacement of the 6,000 everyday products humans use in our daily lives. Team Biden and the Green New Dealers don’t want Americans to know that their country leads the world in emissions reductions, thanks to American natural gas and our American energy workers.
Unleashing natural gas is the solution to affordable energy while improving the environment and securing American energy independence. We would like to introduce TEA’s Common Sense Energy Path for America:
- Recognize natural gas is green.
- Secure America’s energy independence with natural gas and make the world safer.
- Encourage States to prohibit natural gas bans.
- Build more natural gas and energy pipelines.
- Promote natural gas as a green energy source in all appropriate applications.
- Unleash the power of liquified natural gas (LNG) to support our allies, stabilize world energy markets and improve the global environment.
- Lead the world in renewable natural gas technologies.
- Expand energy technical trades education and training programs.
For more information, check out The Empowerment Alliance.